Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My First Posting!!

Hi Everyone!

I have broken down & decided to join the blogging world. I guess I will start with an update. We moved to Las Vegas about a month ago. Brandon had only been to Las Vegas twice, once to interview and once as a child. I had never been to Vegas before. So...this is already an adventure for us. Brandon has just started his first year at dental school and I have gone back to school to get my BS in Nursing. I will be applying to the program next Fall. The cool thing is since I already have my BS, the program will only be a year long. I am tired of temp jobs and decided since they had no Masters programs here in Speech Therapy, I would get my nursing degree. So that is what we r up to in a nutshell. Hopefully I will figure out how to work this thing better so that I will be more inclined to post things:)

4 comments:

Justin, Kalee, Jackson, Ava and Gabriella Peacock said...

Yeah! I am so happy you started a blog!:) It will be so fun to keep in touch better! Our blog is: jkjpeacock.blogspot.com

love you both!

Brett and Kimberly said...

I'm so glad you finally posted! Now put pictures on! How's Vegas and school? Call me.

Hilary said...

Hey Erika. I found your cute blog. I hope you don't mind if I added it to mine!! Thanks again for inviting us on Saturday. It was so much fun and SO nice to get out of the house!

Molly said...

Erika - way to blog!! It gets addicting - especially if you have children! Good luck in Vegas - It is so hot there! We are in Georgia - feel free to check out our Blog!

http://broderickblog.blogspot.com

Molly (Brandon's mission friend, we played games once at my grandma's...remember!)