Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Nurses Have Patients



After a year has nearly gone by I suppose it is time to update the blog. Breathe Gretchen. It is pretty crazy to think that the one thing that has been consuming all of my thoughts and time will soon be over...school! 4 more weeks baby!!! I have learned a lot in a year including: how to breathe through my mouth, to just say oh I've seen worse, to watch facial expressions, how one hormone imbalance can make anyone think they are next in line to be President of the U.S. or maybe Steve Wynn, that probably no one has it harder than refugees, and most importantly...& hopefully how to be an all-around good nurse. Time will tell I suppose. All I have left is to do my preceptership and in September take my NCLEX. I can't wait to be done!!! Here are a few pics from my community clinical:




3 comments:

MIMI n' LINCOLN RULE!! said...

yeah! can't believe you will be done in four weeks. that means by the time you are done and take the NCLEX, our little david will be born and ready for you to come play with him :)

good luck with the last few weeks and keep up the good work!

ZZ said...

YAY!! I am soooooo happy for you that you're almost done with school. All that hard work will finally pay off. And, I love the pics! You're going to be an awesome nurse. We love you, and we'll give you a call tomorrow. Happy "early" birthday!! xoxo

Gretchen Andaverde said...

GASP! *choke* Wow -- it took a year for something to be interesting enough to blog about. I'm glad I lived long enough to see it. Your hair looks cute. When I first glanced at the picture I thought it was a young picture of mom. Weird.